-
October 3rd, 2004, 03:35 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
SO.
I randomly decided to do a Halloween theme. 'Tis the season!
BUT I NEED A BETTER PICTURE.
Or icons.
Anything, really, but I think the Bates Motel one is kind of funny myself.
Anyway, feel free to like, give me something better picture-wise. I know it's kind of lame right now.
<font color="#996600" size="1">[ November 02, 2004 12:47 PM: Message edited by: pull the trigger ]</font>
-
October 3rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
#2
Inactive Member
This is Halloween, Halloween... Now you have the song stuck in my head!
You should put a picture up of the movie! Heh.
-
October 22nd, 2004, 04:40 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
chris cornell. euphoria morning. *hip-thrust.*
-
October 22nd, 2004, 11:52 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
October 29th, 2004, 02:34 AM
#5
Inactive Member
ALL RIGHT CHILLENS!
In case you hadn't heard, I'm going to be making a pilgrimage to Boston this weekend, to celebrate our first WORLD SERIES VICTORY in 86 years. You know you're jealous, don't lie.
So what that means is, I won't be around/conscious until Tuesday or Wednesday. Miss me while I'm gone! And post lots of exciting things. Damnit. =)
-
October 30th, 2004, 03:34 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! Bah. Take lots of pictures!
Have fun in Beantown, we shall miss you!
<font color="#996600" size="1">[ November 02, 2004 01:24 PM: Message edited by: cellophane hearts ]</font>
-
November 2nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Welcome back! I'm sure Beantown was amazing .. and did you see Lowe and the rest of the boys on Leno last night? So great!
I actually think the gold-brown is kind of cool, but the white is a little bright for the layout.
-
November 2nd, 2004, 07:26 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I can't decide what else to use though, besides the white. 'Tis the problem! Yellow looks lame.
I did see D-Lowe! But not much of him, I was more staring at Curt Schilling.
-
November 2nd, 2004, 11:11 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Heh! Yes, Schilling is always nice to look at. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Aw, I <3 Lowe! He's great.
-
November 3rd, 2004, 04:45 AM
#10
Inactive Member
All right, I'm back from Beantown and have pictures that are not uploaded yet because I'm lazy, so shut up about it. ;D
In other news, I changed the layout because I want the Halloween one down -- but this one sucks, I do know that! It's probably temporary until I have time to do something better. Worry not.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks